Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiger R6 kit delivered yesterday ( 9th July 16)
Ten weeks waiting and sweeping the garage is over. So, help from you experienced people please? I have downloaded the manuals from this site , but can't wrap my head around in what order everything should be done? Does anyone have a crib sheet?
Oh, and at the risk of being nerdy, has anyone fitted a heater in an R6 - ideas welcomed.

Thanks
Peter (Mousehole )
You don't need a heater, that's what the engine is for LOL, seriously the car will warm quite a lot from the engine being inchs from your legs.

Welcome to the site

Ed
Alloy panels , pedals brake lines , fuel lines , wiring loom , petrol tank ,and pump ,rear suspension body tub,front suspension m dash, and dials ,engine well that's enough for you to get on with ,if your in doubt please call me in the work shop on 01945466209 regards Paul @ tiger
pauld Wrote:Alloy panels , pedals brake lines , fuel lines , wiring loom , petrol tank ,and pump ,rear suspension body tub,front suspension m dash, and dials ,engine well that's enough for you to get on with ,if your in doubt please call me in the work shop on 01945466209 regards Paul @ tiger
Paul, excellent, just what I needed! getting started today!

Peter
catman Wrote:You don't need a heater, that's what the engine is for LOL, seriously the car will warm quite a lot from the engine being inchs from your legs. Welcome to the site Ed
Ed, thanks, hadn't thought of that!

Peter
Raginnis Wrote:Paul, excellent, just what I needed! getting started today!

Peter
Paul, made a start! Could you confirm that the big floor pan panel is installed on the underside of the space frame , but all the other panels are on the inside? The manual refers to some panels being bent or formed around the frame but I can't find any diagrams or photos of which. Can you expand please?

Thanks a lot

Peter
Yep floor pans on the underside every thing else inside and don't worry about it to much just remember all they do is keep out the water !!!