Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiger super six
Looking good ?
C20XE powered Avon
Graphics/wrap finally completed, colour matched side stripes to try and tie the colours in, made a slighty small number plate for the front.

Tiger Super6 4AGE throttle bodies, Speeduino
Well she made it to her first car show today.

What a transformation .... cracking colour.
Cat XL - ST170 - Megajolt - VVC Controller - R1Carbs.
I am really pleased with the colour, I was going to do blue and black, but my mate had the burnt orange which was left overs from a range rover job
Well been raining all day so stuck in the garage ,so made a sign to hang in the garage. made from old pallet wood and some spare glass, Led lights came from a car I bought years ago it had colour changing led lights..  Quite pleased with how it turned out considering its all from stuff I had lying about.

(29-08-2021, 11:15 AM)Eddie78 Wrote: I am really pleased with the colour, I was going to do blue and black, but my mate had the burnt orange which was left overs from a range rover job

What font have you used for the " TIGER " ?
(31-08-2021, 08:18 PM)vji4058 Wrote:
(29-08-2021, 11:15 AM)Eddie78 Wrote: I am really pleased with the colour, I was going to do blue and black, but my mate had the burnt orange which was left overs from a range rover job

What font have you used for the " TIGER " ?

found a good picture of the tiger logo and vectorised it
The Super 6 found a friend to play with

Well as winter is on its way and i dont see any days where the car will be out till next year. operation BHP increase has started, so I pulled the 4AGE out today in readiness for the Saab transplant, the big question is will it fit ?. The saab lump is a tall engine one of my goals is to keep the body work un molested, the current engine is close to the bonnet and the sump is stock and is 2.5 inches from the road, the saab engine is a few inches taller. a sump build was always on the cards so I will be able to gain a few inches and due to vauxhall bellhousing shape I can move the gearbox rearwards 3inches (prop will need shortening), which will gain better weight dist and buy some height.

Worst case the 4AGE will be rebuilt with 4AGZE pistons and turbo.

The goals are to have 250bhp and when I blow the chocolate Koln axle to bits fit a Atlas axle.