Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Z car Mini Hayabusa for sale.
Hi, unfortunately my z cars mini is going up for sale. I don't want to sell it but unfortunately I have to. I personally do not think you will find a better looking and better specced car out there that is fully ready to race next year. The car is based on a 1965 Mk1 restored shell in old english white/black roof. The z cars kit is the race spec hayabusa kit. I have listed below the specification of the car. If you have any questions then feel free to contact me anytime on 07740948899.

THE CAR IS ALSO ROAD REGISTERED on original 1964 plate. It would just require a handbrake, wipers and horn to Mot it.

Z cars Race spec kit inc reverse.
Suzuki hayabusa 2006 engine with less than 1500 miles.
Mk1 '65' fully restored shell all steel except carbon fibre curley roof and fibreglass bootlid.
Z cars carbon composite arches.
Polycarbonate windows.
Stainless steel bumpers/grille etc.
Limited slip diff.
Z cars wilwood big brake kit front and rear with AP racing master cylinder and brake bias.
Z cars 4-2-1 exhaust and manifold (manifold goes around side of engine rather than below with engine lowered for better balance and driveshshaft positioning).
Z cars alloy bulkhead.
Z cars wiring loom.
Trickshifter kit (clutchless up and downshifts).
Varley 15 battery.
Sparco corsa seat and alloy mounts.
Carbon fibre door cards.
Lifeline quick release steering wheel boss and 300mm suede sparco wheel
Zero 2000 4.0ltr electrical fire extinguisher.
Race technology dash 2 display unit - road legal.
Longacre switch panel.
Cartek battery isolator (master switch).
Pipercross airbox.
Mocal oil cooler with thermostat.

+ more.

As you can see this car has been built with no expense spared and will probably be the best specced car at the track. The car is all up and running in perfect running order with the exception of a CV boot which i will do. I have geometry checked and adjusted the car. I have also corner weighted the car and would be prepared to re corner weight the car for the weight of the new buyer apon purchase. I have added an auxillary fan from the naca ducts to blow cold air around the manifold as i feel that this is required due to the extreme heat behind the fire wall and this mod has worked very well. The engine runs beautifully. The car has been virtually unused with the exception of a couple of track runs. The car creates more interest wherever it goes than you could possibly imagine and i'm gutted that I have to sell it as i have worked so hard to get the car to where it is now but s**t happens. You won't be disappointed in this car. I have a set of road legal yokohama tyres too for when you want to take it shopping! £18000

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What a beautiful car Smile

If only I had the money

good luck with the sale

Andy
Hi
Is the car still for sale?
Best regards
Larsbjørn
Hi, yes it is. It is currently having the bonnet/boot lid painted again as I am not happy with the paint match but other than that yes it is ready for sale. I can be contacted anytime on 07740948899.

Thanks

Tommy
Hi
The viper and horn should not be a big problem to install?But what about the hand brake?
What would the price be with Mot?
Best regards
Larsbjørn
Larsbjoern Wrote:Hi
The viper and horn should not be a big problem to install?But what about the hand brake?
What would the price be with Mot?
Best regards
Larsbjørn

Hi, with regards to the handbrake, you would need to either buy a handbrake linkage kit for the Willwood rear calipers or buy new handbrake calipers which are about £250 for the pair. I don't really want to get involved in doing any more work to the car to get it ready for an MOT as I simply don't have the time or space anymore due to other projects. What this car needs is someone enthusiastic to simply finish the last few bits off. I reckon a day of work on it and about £400-£500 and it would be totally finished and ready for the MOT.
Hello!
I just stumbled accross your thread when thinking about a new unique toy. If you still have this amazing vehicle... we should talk!
You may have noticed I am in Canada. I cant see that being any problem as long as I can assure I could register it for street use. Other than that Im sure we could get a deal going.
Id love to get more info and pics if Im not too late.
Thanks,
Al
CDNJCW05 Wrote:Hello!
I just stumbled accross your thread when thinking about a new unique toy. If you still have this amazing vehicle... we should talk!
You may have noticed I am in Canada. I cant see that being any problem as long as I can assure I could register it for street use. Other than that Im sure we could get a deal going.
Id love to get more info and pics if Im not too late.
Thanks,
Al

PM sent.

Thanks

Tommy
Here's a couple of new pics of the car taken on my iphone so they are a bit crap.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)